The Department of Entrepreneurship and Industrial and Innovative Development announces the start of the competition.
Beginners and young entrepreneurs, women, persons with disabilities and people over 50 years of age can participate in the competition for the distribution of state grants for the creation of their own business within the framework of the state program “Business Roadmap 2025”.
Money from two to five million tenge is provided free of charge. Each entrepreneur who meets the conditions of the program can become a participant in the competitive selection for one business project.
Mandatory conditions are:
– co-financing by the entrepreneur of the costs of its implementation in the amount of at least 10% of the amount of the state grant provided, including personal movable or immovable property participating in the business project. The requirement is not mandatory for socially vulnerable segments of the population.
– creation of new jobs
– the presence of an investment plan in the business project with the creation of infrastructure.
Entrepreneurs use state grant funds to implement new business ideas:
– for the purchase of fixed assets, raw materials and materials necessary for the production of goods or the provision of services;
– acquisition of intangible assets, technology, rights to a comprehensive business license (franchising);
– expenses related to research and the introduction of new technologies.
The funds of the state grant cannot be used for the implementation of new business ideas:
– for the purchase of real estate or land, as a rental fee, for the purchase of fixed assets (receiving services, performing works) from affiliated or related persons,
– for the purchase of equipment that was in operation.
“The development of state grant funds by an entrepreneur for the implementation of new business ideas is carried out by cashless transfer to the account of a counterparty registered as a business entity, except in cases of the purchase of vehicles from an individual.”
Grants cannot be provided to entrepreneurs:
1) being in the stage of reorganization, liquidation or bankruptcy, as well as whose activities have been suspended in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) those who are in arrears on taxes and other mandatory payments to the state budget;
3) the main activity of which is the provision of real estate for rent;
4) who have not confirmed co-financing (in cash, movable, immovable property participating in a business project) of the costs of implementing a business project in the amount of at least 10% of the amount of the state grant provided when applying for a state grant (with the exception of socially vulnerable segments of the population).
To participate in the competition, you will need to submit an application to the State Institution “Department of Entrepreneurship and Industrial and Innovative Development of Almaty Region” with the following documents attached:
1) copies of the identity document;
2) applications for participation in the competitive selection for the provision of state grants in the form that will be posted on the web portal email@example.com , www.industry.gov .kz;
3) copies of the certificate of state registration of a legal entity, or a notice of registration of an individual entrepreneur;
4) a certificate of the absence of arrears on mandatory payments to the budget issued no later than 30 (thirty) calendar days before the date of application;
5) certificates on the average number of employees at the time of filing the application, certified by the signature of the head and the seal of the applicant (if any);
6) a business project prepared in the form of a business plan in accordance with Annex 3 to these Rules for the Provision of state Grants;
7) copies of the document confirming the entrepreneur’s training within the framework of the Program or Program for the development of productive employment and Mass Entrepreneurship for 2017-2021 “Enbek”, approved by the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated November 13, 2018 No. 746, with a limitation period of no more than two years (if any);
8) a power of attorney for the right to file an application on behalf of an entrepreneur, a copy of the attorney’s passport (on behalf of a legal entity – certified by a legal entity);
9) documents confirming the availability of co-financing (in cash, movable/ immovable property participating in the business project) of expenses for the implementation of the business project in the amount of at least 10% of the amount of the state grant provided, bank account statements on the availability of funds or documents confirming the estimated value of movable or immovable property participating in the business project (except for socially vulnerable segments of the population);
10) a document confirming that the applicant has the status of being classified as socially vulnerable.
Place of submission of applications for participation in the competition: Republic of Kazakhstan, 040000, Almaty region, Taldykorgan, Kabanbai batyr str., 26 personally, by mail or through his authorized representative.
Terms of submission of tender documentation: from “01” November 2021 to “10” November 2021 on working days from 10.00 am to 17.00 pm (local time). November 10, 2021 – until 13.00 (local time).
Date and time of the start of application submission: “01” November 2021 from 10.00 am (local time).
Application deadline date and time: “10” November 2021 to 13.00 hours (local time).
Applications received after the specified period are not subject to acceptance.
This announcement and the tender documentation can be found on the websites www.industry.gov.kz and www.dkb2020.kz .
Phone numbers for inquiries: 8 (7282) 329558; 8 (7282) 329568.
When participating in the competitive selection, as well as when submitting documents, we ask you to comply with quarantine measures according to Resolution of the Chief sanitary doctor of the Almaty region No. 4 dated 02.03.2021.
Source: website of the Department of Entrepreneurship and Industrial and Innovative Development of Almaty region